Introducing a new integrated Health Savings Account
Your employees with a High Deductible Health Plan will automatically receive a free, fully integrated HSA. Central Bank’s HSA works seamlessly with the Chamber Benefit Plan.
HSA Central offers key features for you:
- Employer portal for easy employee management and reporting
- Contribution management to make payroll deduction and employer deposits
HSA Central makes it easy for your employees:
- HSA Central Debit Mastercard® for easy payment and record keeping
- Self-Service portal online and through the HSA Central Mobile App
- Investing tools to help employees increase their savings over time
Learn everything you need to know about an HSA and how to use the HSA Central Employer Portal to answer employee questions, make contributions and review reporting.
MO Chamber Webinar:
Learn how Chamber Benefit Plan members who have high-deductible plans can utilize an integrated HSA Central Health Savings Account to enhance their plans.
Watch a Previous Webinar:
Recording - September 21, 2021
Complete the ACH Authorization Agreement:
Complete the ACH Authorization Agreement if you want to make employer and/or payroll contributions to employee HSAs. This form adds your bank account to your secure employer profile, so you’re ready to make contributions through the HSA Central Employer Portal.